We recommend having 2 people set up the unit for the first time. This will make it easier to unfold the unit during setup.
What you need:
1) Ensure you have at least 130cm/52in between the scanner and the wall to unfold it.
2) Remove this screw. Keep it safe, you will use it shortly.
3) Pick up the front of the mast.
4) Lift up till it stands 90 degrees.
5) Push the top half of the mast slightly away so that you can locate and tighten the screw at the base.
6) Unfold the top half of the mast. Ensure there is enough space behind the scanner to do so. You may have to push the inside cabling in as you fold the mast up if the cabling obstructs your fold.
7) Place the screw you removed earlier back in the same hole.
8) Tighten with allen key.
9) If necessary, grab the handle to slide the scanner into place closer to the power point.
10) Plug in the power cable, and turn this switch on.
If after 10-15sec there’s nothing on the screen, press silver button.
11) Now that you've set up your Bodd unit, and powered it on, it's time to establish an internet connection. Once powered on for the first time, you should see this screen. Tap 'Wifi Settings' if you wish to connect via WiFi and proceed to the next step. Otherwise, if you wish to connect via ethernet cable, plug it in now as shown in the diagram.
12) If not already turned on, ensure 'Connect via WiFi' has been turned on.
13) Select your wifi network.
14) Enter your wifi password and press connect.
You are now connected to your wifi network